The Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, located about an hour away from the airport in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, overlooks the coastline and offers a great all inclusive package that makes the resort affordable for families big and small. From breakfast, lunch and dinner to activities for adults and children, everything you do, see and eat at this all inclusive family resort is included in one low price, allowing you to have a truly stress free family vacation.
On the beach, families staying at the resort enjoy a number of non-motorized water sports, including kayaking, windsurfing and snorkeling, as well as land games like beach volleyball and bocce. Children are encouraged to participate in a kids club, where they’ll be grouped with kids their own age and enjoy fun activities while mom and dad explore the resort or island on their own.
The resort is relatively small, with only 203 accommodations, but the amenities are great.
The resort has three distinct room types: cottage rooms, suites, and court yard rooms. Guestrooms can accommodate up to three adults or two adults with two child guests each, and feature either one queen-size bed or one king bed (extra single beds available). All rooms have fully equipped bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and telephone.
There are two swimming pools, one designated for families, as well as three different restaurants to choose from. A fitness center allows families to stay in shape throughout their stay while a diving clinic offers lessons to those who want to try scuba diving during their Caribbean getaway. The hotel has all the facilities and services you need for your family beach vacation.
Included in the All Inclusive are:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets
- A la carte dinners (by reservation)
- Afternoon and evening snacks
- Imported and domestic drinks
- Daily organized activities
- Non motorized water sports (windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkeling)
- Mini diving course in the pool
- Beach towels
- Nightly entertainment
- Unlimited, Drinks at the Disco-theatre
- Ping pong
- Tennis court
- Beach volleyball
- Nightly shows
- Kids activities through our kid´s club
- Taxes and tips included.
Find Your Deals for Family Resorts in Montego Bay
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about Royal Decameron Club Caribbean
Share this Page :
- Tropical Bliss: Enjoy the Sun, Sand, & Sea in These 5 Exotic Paradise Destinations - January 3, 2024
- 36 Enchanting & Fun Things to do at Night in Oahu: Hawaii After Dark - November 15, 2023
- Awesome 5-Day Family Itinerary for the Florida Space Coast - November 2, 2023