Luxury family vacations have become very popular with families who like to splurge on their family vacations. So are you thinking of something a little more up-scale for your next vacation?
Special tours can now be charted to include all members of a family from toddler to grandmother and nannies, making everyone feel special and wanted.
Hotel giants such as the Four Seasons have made amendments to conventional programmes to include selections and entertainment that keep kids happy, having come to the all important conclusions where the kids are happy, the parents are keen to visit and tend to stay longer.
Luxury family vacations are often planned with “advice from experts”, aka children in the family, who have firm opinions on the matter. A beach vacation is more often than not, a firm favourite with kids of all ages and adults too. Small wonder than that popular beaches the world over from the Costa del Sol in Spain to the tropical havens of Thailand have turned family friendly with a vengeance.
They have brought in luxury accommodation, amusement parks, theme parks, water sports facilities, and other attractions close to where the action is. Exciting events from live shows to sand sculpting events are organized to keep high spirits soaring even higher.
Luxury family vacations really take off on the right foot and keep up the tempo when you’re put up at resorts that have everything covered.
- The Sunway Lagoon Resorts in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a perfect example. Luxury accommodation, artificial surf in a water park, monster shopping malls, and a variety of gourmet dining outlets, all under one roof, is certainly one that will have families smiling broadly. They get to enjoy exemplary service in an exotic land without having to deal with long taxi rides to anywhere. The kids settle down in comfort and get used to a rhythm that soothes, preventing tantrums and screaming banshee routines.
- La Manga Club in Spain is a similar resort with putting courses and tennis courts, where they give beginner’s lessons to kids while parents can indulge themselves in the spa or go on day cruises.
Luxury family vacations do not have to be on the other side of the globe. Hawaii, one of the most popular luxury destinations in the world has resolved to join the child-friendly parade.
- On the island of Kauai, the Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa holds a Five Days of Family Fun programme and other camp events that take the kids off the hands of parents, leaving them free to check out the golf courses or the spa.
The ultimate luxury family vacation with children in tow would have to wind up in Florida, or more precisely, at the Buena Vista Palace in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- The epitome of luxury, this resort even includes a European spa and multi-cuisine dining, not to speak of the Disney magic that is all around. If in the unlikely event you find that too intoxicating to take, the excitement of downtown Orlando is just minutes away.
You have heard of the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas right? Discover the extraordinary new world of Atlantis on Paradise Island. Set in the tropical splendor of the Caribbean, Atlantis is a place unlike any other in the world. This awe-inspiring beachfront mega-resort is home to the world’s largest open-air marine habitat, with more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures in 11 lagoons.
- The 34-acre waterscape offers unrivaled waterslides and rides, underground aquariums, snorkelling and swimming lagoons, and The Dig—an underwater archeological maze of ancient Atlantis.
- An 18-hole oceanfront golf course and 9 tennis courts are available to resort guests, as are 22 restaurants, 18 lounges, a world-class health club and spa, and an exciting casino.
And of course there is our most recommended family resort chain, find out why we recommend Beaches family resorts:
Best Family Beach Vacations Top Luxury Family Resorts
Family Luxury Vacation Packages
Top Deals for Family Luxury Vacations
Tired of long car rides, crowded amusements parks, unpredictable weather, and bored children? With a dizzying assortment of activities, both onboard and onshore, a cruise has something to offer for each member of your family: spas for Mom, golf for Dad, movies, games, and swimming for the kids (to name only a few possibilities).
There are two things in life that we are endlessly passionate about – family and travel. So we’ve channeled our 17 years of hotel expertise to bring the two together and dedicate ourselves to providing your family with incredible travel experiences that are easy, safe, affordable and simply unforgettable.
What does luxury mean? Simply put, it’s the very best of the best. The finest locations, top-notch service, amazing amenities, and sumptuous surroundings. So if you’re ready to be spoiled, let us help make your vacation truly spectacular.
Explore the world’s most inspiring destinations.
Play on pristine, white-sand beaches caressed by crystal-clear seas. Spend your family vacation in luxurious rooms and suites.
Share this Page :