Located in Montego Bay on the sunny island of Jamaica, the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort is a large complex that includes a shopping complex, bars and lounges, a small casino and a variety of restaurants. Offering a variety of both indoor and outdoor activities, the all inclusive family resort is budget-friendly so that everyone can afford this family vacation.
Though the resort looks incredibly massive, there are only 366 rooms so there’s no need to worry about wading your way through too many people. Ranging in size from garden and oceanview rooms to oceanfront junior suites, the accommodations at Rose Hall Beach can be outfitted with a number of sleeping arrangements and cots, rollaway beds and cribs can be requested for children.
The all inclusive resort offers several fresh water pools as well as a beach where families can enjoy water sports together.
Young kids can take dance or swimming lessons or, for hours of fun, join Lucy’s Club, where they’ll enjoy coloring, movies, reading and game playing while mom and dad indulge in some alone time on the golf course or in the spa.
The hotel is surrounded by gorgeous beaches, beautiful gardens, and ocean views from the rooms and hotel facilities and other natural attractions that visitors can enjoy. One of the most recommended places to visit is just an hour away: Dunns River Falls in the town of Ocho Rios.
What does the top All-Inclusive IBEROSTAR Rose Hall include?
- Reception open 24 hours a day.
- Food service 24 hours a day.
- Domestic and international beverages 24 hours a day.
- Room service from 11.00am to 11:00pm.
- Mini bar in room.
- Daytime and nighttime activities with live shows and guest participation.
- Mini-Club and Teenieclub for the youngest of the family.
- Use of sports and fitness room.
- Extra charge for internet access, medical center and sports such as diving or parasailing.
Find Your Deals for Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
Share this Page :
- The 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Teens and Families - November 16, 2022
- Resort Nannies: Incredible Family Resorts with Nannies & Daycare - October 28, 2022
- Say Aloha to a Oahu Hawaiian Vacation:Family Fun On Oahu - October 24, 2022