The Grenadian by Rex Resorts, Set on Point Salines on the beautiful island of Grenada, is the perfect all inclusive family resort for a tropical family vacation. Combining a range of fine dining choices, nightly entertainment and other adult activities with water sports, programs for children and menus for kids, the Grenadian is a great place to escape for a family vacation.
Available to children ages 4 to 12, Rexplorers is a kids club that runs Monday through Friday. Here, kids are able to socialize with others their age as they enjoy games and activities that are Caribbean-themed while mom and dad enjoy a day of golfing, lounging on the beach or indulging in spa treatments. Babysitting services are arranged through the hotel and are available 24-hours a day.
During the day, guests staying at this all inclusive family resort can enjoy windsurfing, snorkelling, water skiing, deep-sea fishing, tennis or working out at the resort’s gym. A variety of meal plans are offered and the all-inclusive plan includes a full buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each of the resort’s 212 guest rooms are non-smoking and rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for larger families.
This family resort in Grenada is a great choice for beach lovers, being located on two broad white-sand beaches, one of which is especially ideal to those who just want to kick their feet up, relax and soak up the rays from the hot Caribbean sun. The other is more active, being a water sports paradise, the two of them together providing the best experiences that a Grenada Caribbean family holiday has to offer.
If you choose the all inclusive package, it includes:
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- A choice of Caribbean cocktails
- Local beers, soft drinks, house spirits and house wines
- Sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Daytime tennis
- Free pool scuba demonstration
- Regular evening entertainment
- Taxes and tips
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about Grenadian by Rex Resorts
Share this Page :
- 36 Enchanting & Fun Things to do at Night in Oahu: Hawaii After Dark - November 15, 2023
- Awesome 5-Day Family Itinerary for the Florida Space Coast - November 2, 2023
- Portugal Beach Cities: Your Guide To Best Beach Vacations in Portugal - November 1, 2023