Do you now what WeddingMoons and FamilyMoons are? Of the more than two million marriages annually in the U.S., almost 50 percent are re – marriages and 65 percent of re – marriages involve couples with children according to wedding industry consultant, Rebecca Grinnals of Engaging Concepts in Orlando, FL.
Known for offering the very best in family getaways, Beaches Resorts in response has created – FamilyMoons – which incorporate the entire family into the wedding ceremony and celebration.
Family Moons are designed to join not just two people – but two families into one as an extension of the popular WeddingMoons concept, which combines the wedding and honeymoon into one idyllic location.
Unity Sand Ceremony – Illustrating this idea best is the latest addition to the Beaches Resorts FamilyMoons package.With Caribbean white sand, the Unity Sand Ceremony literally symbolizes the coming together of two families into one. With the side vessels representing each of the family members and the center vessel which is their new family, brides, brooms and their children each receive beautiful nesting vases.
Joann Delgin, Chief Romance Officer for Beaches Resorts says, “The notion of brining children along on a honeymoon was unheard of twenty years ago, but the times have changed and we’ve seen a marked increase in couples seeking unique ways to joyously celebrate what was once yours and mine into what is now ‘ours’.”
Including an enhanced experience with Preston Bailey, Beaches Resorts offers other optional ways additionally to make your special day even more perfect:
- Preston Bailey is an internationally celebrated event designer and wedding planner and has created a selection of exceptional wedding packages available exclusively to Beaches Resorts guests.
- Allowing those seeking the perfect destination wedding more customized selections for their special day, Preston Bailey Signature WeddingMoons allow these.
- The Floral Elegance Collection ,
- The Water Lily Collection,
- The Caribbean Sunset Collection and The Crystal Collection
- The Sea Mist Collection – each of these five packages includes beautifully designed wedding settings and décor such as contemporary floral screens or a tree filled with orchids, crystals and candlelight.
To groups who book ten rooms or more through the Group Wedding department, the Beaches FamilyMoons package is complimentary and includes the following amenities:
- For the Bride and Groom (excluding Butler Suites) is the Complimentary Upgrade of one Category.
- Picturesque Ceremony Location: There are many romantic settings to choose from which are intimate wedding gazebos, to tropical gardens or on the beach at the sunset, with four Beaches Resorts located in Turks and Caicos and Jamaica.
- A Professional Wedding Consultant: The ones who can help make that special day absolutely magical are the wedding consultants and all Beaches Resorts are staffed with them. They can take care of choosing the flowers which includes the bouquet and boutonniere in addition to arranging for the perfect location on property, ordering the two – tiered Caribbean wedding cake, hiring the photographer and organizing an elaborate Caribbean – style champagne and hors d’oeuvres reception. Including organizing wedding documentation, arranging a marriage official, coordinate legal fees and preparing certified copies of the marriage license, the wedding consultants also handle details.
- Personalized Services of a Beaches FamilyMoons Concierge: To make the experience even more memorable, groups will be assigned their own personal concierge to assist in making special arrangements such as dining reservations and off property tours.
- Personalized Gifts: For staying five nights or longer, each FamilyMoons couple receives two “Just Married” t – shirts and one 5×7 professional wedding photo.
- After the wedding for Bride and Groom, Continental Breakfast in Bed in the morning is serviced.
- During their stay, Romantic Dinner for Bride and Groom one evening.
- Including Hors d’eoeuvres and a Caribbean Wedding Cake which is valued at $15.00 pp, a Private Wedding Reception.
- At the Exclusive Red Lane Spa, a 35 Minute Massage for the Groom
- For every 25 paid rooms in the wedding party, One Complimentary Room
- To make for a smooth and easy check – in process, Pre – registration and group check – in upon arrival, especially with the little ones in tow!
- Group Discounts: Receiving discounts on select off – property tours are groups of five or more people.
- Unity Sand Ceremony: This unity ceremony is different than the traditional candle ceremony, symbolic of the joining of two families, as all family members participate by pouring sand direct from the island beaches into a nesting vase, commemorating the creation of a new family (available at a cost of $100 for groups booking less than ten rooms).
Share this Page :
- Experience Amazing Family Luxury Suites at Beaches Resorts - October 5, 2022
- Sirata Beach Resort: St Pete Beach Family Vacation Fun - September 26, 2022
- Baby Friendly Vacations: Top 15 Destinations for Vacations with Babies - September 12, 2022