We understand that a Disney family cruise is all about kids and the Disney Cruise Line does not disappoint, the superb part is that they did not take out fun and amusement for adults and teens as well.
Where else could you delight in a uniquely different dining experience every night of your cruise? Discover imaginative children’s programs and separate activity areas for adults, teens and kids? Attend a variety of musical stage shows? Or spend a day lounging on Castaway Cay, Disney’s secret beach in The Bahamas? On a Disney family cruise of course!
On a Disney family cruise vacation, guests ages 13 to 17 possess their very own spot — The Stack on the Disney Magic and Aloft on the Disney Wonder — located in the ship’s faux funnel on deck 11. It’s open all day and even half the night, and is packed with comfy couches, a soda bar serving soft drinks and smoothies, internet access,plasma-screen TVs, MP3 players loaded with favourite music, board games, and other teen chill-out necessities.
And if all this cool stuff inside wasn’t enough, there are counselors who arrange a host of activities, from dance parties, to trivia games, to teen-only excursions on Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Programs for Teens include:
- Explore the ship on Digihunt, a scavenger hunt using digital cameras. Players will have to decipher Morse code, use international flag codes, unravel Disney trivia, and more to get to the final prize.
- Or, get wet and wild with the H2O Splashdown, a pool party packed with games and races.
- Dance the night out at the moonlit Glow Jam, where fashion accessories include glow sticks and bracelets or Flashback ’70s, ’80s and ’90s with retro hits of the past. It’s the perfected way to hang out, let loose up and get to know fellow cruisers.
- Hollywood, be gone, Shooting Stars just may find a possible film star or director. Teens organize a production team, complete with costumers, camera operators, a director, actors and actresses to put together a movie. The finished product is even given a screening onboard.
- Teens snorkel, bike and kayak through Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, to solve one of the island’s best kept secrets while The Wild Side is an excursion for open-minded for teens.
- What do you get when you combine bamboo, rope and a group of determined teenagers? A raft, hopefully! Whatever Floats Your Boat has teams plan, build and race rafts in a lagoon at Castaway Cay. The first one to shore in one piece wins!
Kids of all ages will love a Disney family cruise, even those hard to please teens will cruise with smiles.
Find more great family cruise with teen choices.
Share this Page :
- Maui or Oahu Family Vacation 2023: Which Hawaiian Island is Better? - March 8, 2023
- 8 Best All Inclusive Family Resorts in Hawaii 2023 to Enjoy Paradise - February 21, 2023
- 10 Family Vacation Ideas That Will Knock Your Socks Off - February 19, 2023