1. Visit Atlantis Bahamas – The Waterslides
You must visit Atlantis Bahamas – home to some of the most exciting water slides in the world, Atlantis Bahamas has something for all ages and all levels of thrill seekers.
2. The Atlantis Bahamas Complex
So what will you find when you visit Atlantis Bahamas? Well for starters there is a 141 acre water park, a 14 acre marine habitat, golf, a spa, live entertainment, a casino and night-life, a kids club with non-stop activities for kids, shopping, over 21 dining options and 19 bars and lounges, and way too many activities and attractions to list!
3. The Water Park
Aquaventure the 141 acre water park has water slides, river rides, pools, beaches, private cabanas, rock climbing, lazy rivers and more. It has something for young and old and is set in a lush tropical environment.
4. The Resort
The resort itself is just stunning and offers various accommodation for all budgets. No matter what room you choose you get access to the water park, the pools, aquariums and restaurants.
5. The Casino
Linking the towers and spanning a 7 acre lagoon, there is plenty of action here whether it be in the Atlantis casino or the surrounding entertainment.
6. The Dining
With over 30 restaurants, lounges and bars you will find whatever you strikes your fancy. From fine dining to casual beach huts – you will not go hungry at Atlantis.
7. The Marine and Water Adventures at Atlantis
You can swim with dolphins and sharks, hang out with stingrays, scuba, snorkel or check out one of the 14 lagoons. It is a truly unique experience to explore the extraordinary collection of marine habitats and aquariums on site.
8. The One of a Kind Experience at Atlantis Bahamas
When planning a vacation to Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas, there are a few things you should know before you go. For starters, the resort is huge! There are over twenty different hotels and villas to choose from, as well as several restaurants, casinos, and shops. With so much to do and see, it can be a little overwhelming trying to figure out what’s best for your family.
Here are a few tips to help make your visit to Atlantis Paradise Island Resort an unforgettable one:
- Book Your Stay Early – The resort is extremely popular and tends to fill up quickly, especially during the summer months and around major holidays. Make sure to book your stay well in advance to ensure you get the best selection of hotels and rooms.
- Plan Your Itinerary – With so many activities and attractions available at the resort, it’s important to plan out your days in advance. There’s something for everyone at Atlantis Resort, from kids’ activities and water parks to golfing and spas.
- Take Advantage of the Free Shuttle – The Resort is spread out over a large area, so taking advantage of the free shuttle service can save you a lot of time and hassle. The shuttle runs continuously between all of the resorts hotels and attractions.
- Download the Atlantis App – If you’re looking for information on what’s happening at the resort while you’re there, or just want to check out the menus for all of the restaurants, be sure to download the Atlantis app. It’s free and available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Don’t Forget Your ID – You will need a valid photo ID in order to enter the resort facilities, including the casino and water parks.
- Save money on your vacation : Bundle & Save! Flight & Hotel = Savings
Paradise Island is also home to some of the best shopping in the Bahamas. You’ll find everything from high-end boutiques to souvenir shops, so you can shop ’til you drop! And don’t forget about the amazing restaurants – there’s something for every taste, from pizza to sushi to fine French cuisine.
Babies and Toddlers at Atlantis Paradise Island
If you’re traveling to the Bahamas with your little one, you’ll be happy to know that Atlantis Resort has plenty of activities and amenities designed just for babies and toddlers.
The resort offers a complimentary kiddie pool, complete with a shallow wading area, fountains and a pirate ship. There’s also a playground, where kids can climb, slide and swing to their heart’s content.
In addition, Atlantis offers its own kids’ club, called “The Dig”. The Dig is open daily from 9am to 9pm, and is staffed with experienced caregivers who will keep your little ones entertained with games, arts and crafts, movies and more.
There’s also no shortage of things for parents to do on Atlantis all inclusive vacations. You can take a dip in one of the resort’s many pools, enjoy a massage at the spa or explore the many shops and restaurants on property.
So if you’re looking for a family-friendly vacation destination, consider Atlantis Paradise Resort – your babies and toddlers will love it!
Tweens and Teens at Atlantis
Tweens and teens can have a blast at Atlantis resorts. There are plenty of activities and amenities for them to enjoy, including the Aquaventure water park, the Dig aquarium, the mile-long white sand beach, and more.
Tweens can enjoy playing in the water park’s pools and slides, while teens can check out the thrill rides like The Drop. They can also take a break from the sun and play some games in the arcade or go shopping in the resort’s many stores.
Both tweens and teens will love watching the fish and other animals at the Dig aquarium. They can also learn about Atlantis’ history at the Heritage Center. And when they’re ready to relax, they can soak up some sun on the beach or enjoy a refreshing lemonade or soda at one of the resorts restaurants or bars.
Test your golfing skills on the renowned Tom Weiskopf-designed Ocean Club Golf Course at Atlantis Resort. This challenging course is crafted for mastery and beauty, making it a truly unique experience in The Bahamas!
Atlantis Bahamas is a truly unique resort and it is a destination that everyone should visit at least once. I loved it, and I think you will too.
- 36 Enchanting & Fun Things to do at Night in Oahu: Hawaii After Dark - November 15, 2023
- Awesome 5-Day Family Itinerary for the Florida Space Coast - November 2, 2023
- Portugal Beach Cities: Your Guide To Best Beach Vacations in Portugal - November 1, 2023