Offering activities for every age from toddlers to teens is Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort and Spa which is located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
The all inclusive resort, the perfect spot for a family vacation, is known for elegant accommodations, a stunning white sandy beach and above all, incredible value.
From a number of different accommodations, families staying at the Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort and Spa can choose from that number that would range in size from a standard room to a grand, spacious family suite. Each of the accommodations, divided by village, has a distinctive style and comes with all the luxurious amenities you would want in a vacation home.
In one of five different pools of two which are designated for children the families can lay by in it during the day, enjoy two large waterslides, snorkel in the Caribbean, play a number of different land sports or go kayaking.
A number of different kids clubs and supervised activities just for toddlers, children and teens are all to be had in the all-inclusive family resort. Including a special kid’s menu, an XBOX 360 Game Garage, a water park, a staffed nursery, babysitting services and a nightclub just for teens are just some of the other kid – friendly aspects of the resort.
A taste of Italy during their Caribbean vacation is what the guests of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa will have with the addition of the $125 million Italian Village.
The Italian Village Features 162 family suites, further enhancing the resort’s seamless blend of European charm and Caribbean flair, all the while providing guests with every luxury imaginable, it is a magnificent collection of two – bedroom suites designed to meet the needs and wants of the modern day family beach vacation.
Ensuring a stress – free start is the Italian Village’s private check – in area to a Luxury Included Family vacation while five additional gourmet restaurants along with brand new amenities and attractions keeps travelers of all ages engaged and enchanted. Ten times its original size, also added is a Pirate’s Island Waterpark to include a surf simulator, lazy river and seven new waterslides.
Adam Stewart, CEO of Beaches Resorts says, “While some resorts consider themselves family – friendly simply because they accept family bookings, Beaches Resorts is expressly designed for the way today’s families live and travel. Our new Italian Village was designed and created expressly to meet the needs of families.”
Boasting an impressive 453 guest rooms and ten specialty restaurants, in addition to the resort’s existing Caribbean and French Villages, the Italian Village at Beaches Turks and Caicos offers:
- Two-Bedroom Family Suites: These 162 luxury suites, the cornerstone of the multi – million dollar expansion, will elevate the resort’s accommodations to a new and unprecedented level. The suites, featuring the latest modern amenities and available in fourteen room categories, provide families with a slice of paradise and a design that offers both privacy and tranquility.
- A separate bedroom is for the parents, complete with a sitting area and plasma TV, is lavishly decorated with a mahogany four – poster bed, luxurious linens in a coral theme and an elegant bathroom complete with Jacuzzi tub and double Carrera marble vanities. Offering young visitors their own personal, unique space is a separate kid’s room featuring cozy bunk beds and a plasma TV. Guests may additionally request one of Italian Village’s 18 “Imperial” rooms, which expand the two – bedroom suite to include separate living room and dining room areas, with additional sleeping options to accommodate larger groups and family gatherings. Beaches Resorts’ exclusive Butler Service is what all Imperial Suites will feature.
- Pirate’s Island Waterpark: At this 45,000 – sq. ft. aquatic playground, guests will dive right into the action which will be expanded to ten times its original size becoming one of the largest in the Caribbean! The waterpark is destined to become a resort hotspot with seven all – new slides swishing kids and kids at heart down heart – pounding twists and turns.
A 650 ft. lazy river is for those looking to splash around at a slower speed and will gently carry floaters through a mermaid trail, magical grotto, cascading waterfall and overhead boardwalk. The SurfStream simulator by American Wave Machine is perhaps the coolest waterpark attraction, one of only four in the world. The simulator will also generate gentle ripples and smaller waves for younger guests while simulating strong crests perfect for advanced surfers and surfing competitions.
- Complete with water cannons, the waterpark will also feature a pool and aqua play area, a beached Pirate ship, cranks and sprays, all reflecting the water park’s swashbuckling pirate theme.
- Gourmet Dining: At this family all – inclusive, Beaches Turks and Caicos guests will not have to travel across the Atlantic for a true Italian dining experience at this family all inclusive. Culinary choices are abound with five gourmet restaurants premiering within the Italian Village. Offering traditional gourmet cuisine inspired by the dishes of northern Italy, the heart of Tuscany will be found in the new 328 – seat Italian restaurant. The restaurant will feature an exciting Medieval – themed section, as a special treat, where little ones can dine with their favorite furry pals from Sesame Street. The Italian Village will feature a traditional piazza area, additionally, featuring a classic wood – fired pizza oven as well as Kids Grille, where children can help themselves to burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, ice cream and “mock” tails throughout the day.
- The Italian Village will also debut a beachside Barefoot by the Sea restaurant, in addition to an authentic British pub where guests can play a game of snooker while enjoying traditional bangers and mash as well as local ales, serving up local seafood delights while diners can wiggle their toes in the powder – soft sand.
- New Amenities and Attractions: Featuring a luxury boutique shop, the new Italian Village at Beaches Turks and Caicos will also be home to a massive 7,000 – sq. ft. retail mecca and also will feature a resort and dive shop, art gallery, Photoshop and candy store. The works by both well – known and local artists and also host special wine and cheese gallery nights is what the art gallery will feature. At Beaches Resorts’ Snap Shots photo shop, children can satiate their sweet tooth at the candy shop, sundries or snap funny photos behind a green screen.
- Enhanced Teen and Tween Scene: To impress even the most laid back teenager and catering to the specific needs and wants of the ever demanding tween and teen market, Beaches Turks and Caicos, in tandem with the debut of the Italian Village, will introduce a multitude of new hangouts and happenings.
Teens will quickly fill their social calendars whether laying down the latest tracks at Beaches Resorts’ Scratch DJ Academy or chilling at the resort’s 21 and under, aqua themed nightclub, Liquid. Teens and tweens can check out Beaches Turks and Caicos’ Xbox 360 Game Garage, if not grooving to the latest beats, featuring the latest and greatest games from Xbox 360. Teens can chill out at Trench Town, if gaming is not quite their thing, the hottest, teen – only resort lounge in the Caribbean complete with laser hockey, foosball, electronic basketball and more.
- Teens and tweens can explore the high seas, when the time comes to hit the beach, aboard Beaches Resorts’ exclusive catamaran, The Katt, or grab a bite at surfside hangout, The Beach Shack. Teen and tween guests can also enjoy tailored spa treatments, for those seeking a bit of pampering and prepping before heading out for the night, at Beaches Resorts’ exclusive Red Lane Spa, including facials for complex skin or a funky Reggae mani & pedi combo.
As what Stewart added, “Getting away to get together is precious time. It’s got to be right. From toddlers to teens, parents to grandparents, there was not a single detail in our blueprints that did not take each traveler’s need into account. With the new Italian Village at Beaches Turks and Caicos, we have truly added upon what was already the most comprehensive, Luxury Included family vacation in the Caribbean.”
Experience the Ultimate Family Vacation in Paradise! Learn More about Beaches Turks and Caicos!
Share this Page :